Please click below for LIFT documents:
Checklist for completing a referral to Early Years LIFT
- Information to be received at St Nicholas School by the deadline date on the grid. This allows for all paperwork to be screened and an agenda being prepared in advance of the meeting for colleagues and Specialist Teachers.
- Complete Best Practice Guidance checklists, stating what action has been taken in relation to the particular child and what the impact has been for the child as a result of this intervention. This will help colleagues understand what has been tried and what has worked.
- Ensure Progress data is recorded over time to show progress or lack of.
- Ensure all other agencies are recorded who have involvement with the child/family and bring relevant reports to the meeting.
- Ensure parental views and child’s views are recorded.
- Ensure there is a parental signature, this is essential in order for the case to be discussed.
- Be sure to raise training requests or general issues and concerns prior to the setting of the agenda.
LIFT referrals and Parental Consent must be sent together at time of referral. Please send via secure email or password protected zip file or egress.
Referrals should be emailed to: LIFT@STNS.ORG.UK