Parents & Carers
At St Nicholas School we offer a range of services to support parents and carers.
The services we can offer includes:
- Support with filling in forms
- Signposting to other services
- Support and advice on a range of matters.
- Support during annual reviews and other meetings
- Arranging and running parent/carer training, workshops and parent groups
- An alternative point of contact from class teachers
- Workshops and parent groups
- Providing bespoke communication aids for home and school, such as, symbols, reward boards, timetable strips, and social stories.
All this support is available in the form of home visits, telephone, e-mail, home/school book and meetings at School
For all the latest workshop dates and times, please see the ‘upcoming events’ page.
OFSTED Parents View
Below is a link to a useful document from the Department for Education, please click on it to download a copy in .pdf format.
The public notice on the proposed increase in the designated number for the school has been published in the Kentish Gazette.
Click on the link below to read and obtain your copy of the notice.
Have you heard about the St Nicholas School after school club?
Click here to view and download the poster. Let your child's teacher know if you would like them to attend.