The STLS/Outreach service strive to help raise standards and implement Mainstream Core Standards, close attainment gaps and improve pupil progress. We endeavour to provide schools with relevant training to help address these needs. Training comes in a variety of packages including scheduled training days, bespoke whole school/small group training, INSET days and team around the school packages.
There is also a discreet Early Years team who support early years settings and schools to implement the Best Practice Guidance and to deliver a varied number of training packages to meet the needs of children with SEND.
STLS Training Brochure
We are able to provide training on the following -
- Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- ASC v ADHD - looking at similarities and differences
- Autism & supporting Positive Relationships & Behaviour in the Early Years
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Restorative Theory
- Solihull - co-delivery with Educational Psychology
- Growth Mindset
- Boxall Profiling
- Well-Being toolkit part 1 & 2
- Dyslexia (Awareness and Level 2)
- Effective strategies in Early Years and KS1-4 (Differentiation)
- Visual Support and Language Through Colour
- ELKLAN - (Speech and Language Programme)
- PROACT SCIPr
- Movement Opportunities Via Education (MOVE)
Training for Parents -
- Early Bird
Other training is available on request.
Enquiries to be made via STLS admin